Alpha investors seek long lasting wealth, invest in great companies run by influential leaders. We search for the companies that are growing fast, or generating cash for its stake holders or growing revenue at scale.
At Alpha Investors we scan through hundreds of stocks daily, research companies and use technical analysis to search best trading ideas, best companies to invest long term. We also publish about upcoming bleeding edge technologies, current tech trends and initial public offerings i.e IPOs that we might be interested in.
Once subscribe you can get instant alerts through email on exactly which stock to buy right now and at what price. In the article you can learn about the reasons we think the stock would appreciate, any important events or upcoming catalyst.
We also share the technical analysis if it is a short term trade.
Our sweet spot for a short term trade is 9-months.
We write about different trading strategies for different mindsets. Mostly we cover long-term investing, options, IPO and swing trades.
We also share our Portfolio, that is available for subscribers to track returns of our recommendations. check out here.
Q: "What do I get when I become a member?"
A: Premium subscribers will get following.
- Build 2021 portfolio - Get at least 30-40 long term stock alerts in 12 months
- Short term trade alerts - Get at least 4-6 monthly short term trades
- Option trade alerts - Get at least 4 monthly less risky option alerts
- SPAC portfolio - Get 15 SPAC stock alerts in 12 months
- Articles about technological trends and stocks we are watching
- Coverage of some IPOs
- Email alerts for timely Buy/Sell stocks and options.
- You will get steady stream of stock, swing trades and options ideas.
- Access to our 2020, 2021, Short term trades, SPAC and options portfolio performance and holdings.
- Email Support
Short Term Trades portfolio
All investment strategies and investments involve risk of loss. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as investment advice. Any reference to an investment's past or potential performance is not, and should not be construed as, a recommendation or as a guarantee of any specific outcome or profit.
Note: We don't issue any refunds, In past some subscribers misused this policy to see our holdings and then ask to cancel with in a week. It puts our existing premium subscribers at loss, who paid for these alerts.